New York Fashion Week | USA, North America
- New York’s largest media event, providing a week of non-stop fashion excellence
- Provides an unparalleled level of brand exposure, where the top influential designers welcome the next generation of emerging talent
- More than 80,000 guests attend the exclusive invitation-only event
- 80+ designer shows in four venues
- 2,500+ registered media members (domestic and international)
IMG Loses Mercedes as New York Fashion Week Sponsor
Not only is New York Fashion Week leaving Lincoln Center after February, but Mercedes-Benz will no longer be the title sponsor of the event. Sources first told The Hollywood Reporter that Mercedes would be leaving the IMG-produced event in November, and now it has been confirmed. While the luxury car brand is leaving the fashion extravaganza in the Big Apple — Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week will simply be called “New York Fashion Week” starting in the fall — a rep tells WWD that it still plans on supporting other international fashion weeks.
About New York
New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York metropolitan area, the premier gateway for legal immigration to the United States and one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. A global power city, New York exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural and financial capital of the world.
New York Fashion Week