European Fashion Council contest invitation for Logo, Slogan, Music and Text
Time: March 1, 2011 at 12am to March 31, 2011 at 12pm
Location: European Union
Phone: +359 32 62 09 29 (English, French, Russian and Bulgarian)
Organizer: European Fashion Council headquarters
Download: 23-03-2011 / 2nd EFC Press release EN FR BG
The European Union NGOs of Fashion and Fashion Design, representing the interests of the European Commission’s cultural policy, declare a contest for a unique Logo, Slogan, Music and Text in relation to its upcoming start of public activities and the “Fashion Europe” program, and execution of the “EUROPE2020” strategy of the European Union.
1. Purpose – The purpose of the contest is to create a unique symbols representing the Organisation, by letting all the artists and companies participate and show their creativity and style on a European and World renowned level, now and in the future.
2. Eligibility – The contest is open to everyone 18 years of age and older, or with a parent’s consent for younger gifted individuals.
3. Submissions – All submissions must follow these parameters.
3.1. The logo design should incorporate the words “European Fashion Council”:
Or download from: http://www.mediafire.com/?98my1dylw94kn7k
3.2. The Slogan should be 3-4 words maximum:
Or download from: http://www.mediafire.com/?5gcma1p4hw3zp1e
3.3. The music (anthem of the EFC) should be up to 3 minutes long. And a shorter one of 1 minute. http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=53946&c=3406692
Or download from: http://www.mediafire.com/?ael3642b5fjdc61
3.4. The text to the music should be 2 minutes, when performed:
Or download from: http://www.mediafire.com/?6pjecdj011x2a0p
4. Deadline: The deadline for all parts of the contest is 23:59 on 31st March 2011, Central EU time.
5. Submission information should be sent to:
For logo contest: email@example.com
For slogan: firstname.lastname@example.org
For music: email@example.com
For text to music: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Intellectual property rights – the winning designs submitted for this contest become the property of EFC. By submitting the design, the entrant warrants that the work is original and free of all copyright or other encumbrances that would prevent its use by the Council for any of the intended purposes.
7. Privacy and Personal Data – Submissions are confidential until the completion of judging and until the announcement of the winner. Only the submissions of the winner will be disclosed and published. The designs and all personal data of all other submissions will be kept confidential, other than announcing the total number of submissions received.
All artists and their suggestions are Welcome!