Belarus Fashion Week | Belarus, Europe
An international professional event aimed at popularization of “prêt-à-porter” designer clothes in Belarus
Belarus Fashion Week is an international professional event aimed at popularization of “prêt-à-porter” designer clothes in Belarus.
Main objectives of the project:
• to draw public attention to the development of local fashion, as well as to encourage the advance of fashion industry as a whole (in such areas as
designer and mass-market clothing, photography, cinema, journalism and art in general);
• to inform the Belarusians about genuine national fashion, its designers and possibilities; at the same time, to create the appropriate conditions for local
designers to demonstrate their creative talent and to organize their fashion business;
• to promote Belarus and its fashion potential at the international level, to attract attention of the foreign colleagues and clients. Thus, Belarus Fashion
Week has been actively engaged in establishing the international relations with all the Fashion Weeks in the world.
Participants of Belarus Fashion Week
The majority of the participants of Belarus Fashion Week are the Belarusian designers who actively work and develop their business in Belarus, forming the modern image of national fashion. Among them are the successful and established brands BALUNOVA, BOITSIK, DAVIDOVA, FUR GARDEN, HARYDAVETS&EFREMOVA, IVAN AIPLATOV, LENA TSOKALENKO, LUDMILA LABKOVA, MALKOVICH, MARINICH, RADA STYLE, SAMOSCHENKO, TARAKANOVA, YULIYA LATUSHKINA, O.JEN, Fashion House PAPILIO, ЮЛЯ NEFERTARI; as well as young designers who need support and public interest to their work: HISTORIA NATURALIS, NATASHA TSU RAN, KA.VU, KG, KUCHERENKO, PRIGOZHAEV, SARDINA BABY and others.
Over the past four seasons, Belarus Fashion Week welcomed the guest collections of the following international brands: SLAVA ZAITSEV, ALINA ASSI, ALISO LILLOT, Shoes Café “MADONNA”, ALLEZYE, DASHA GAUSER, GOLDA, IRINA KOVALENKO, JULIA JANUS, MASGALLI, MONA, NADIA SVENSSON, NASTYA MAKKEY, REPTILIA shoes brand, SANATAN, YUJENFASHION, SOSNOVSKA, LA GERMAINE, TINATIN MAGALASHVILI, TANYA ARZHANOVA, AKBARI MAHPARE, DIANA PAVLOVSKAYA, I AM LOVELY, LAT’EL, LUCJA WOJTALA.
Peculiarities of the Organization of Belarus Fashion Week
The format of Belarus Fashion Week presupposes the organization of daily runway shows of “prêt-a-porter” and “prêt-a-porter de luxe” designer collections. Moreover, the designers have the opportunity to exhibit their collections in SHOWROOM BFW, which allows them to establish personal contact with potential customers and professionals.
In concordance with the international practice for such events, Belarus Fashion Week takes place owing to the combined efforts of organizations and companies working in fashion, the financial participation of the partners and the official support of the State. Developing and gaining its credibility, Belarus Fashion Week contributes to the progress of the national design and provides a positive reputation for Belarusian companies, both in the country and abroad. In the future, the fashion venue of BFW will definitely become a traditional place for business meetings and concluding numerous business agreements.
Belarus Fashion Week
Target Audience of Belarus Fashion Week
Successful people, holding the leading positions in various spheres: CEOs of companies and organizations, representatives of business, politics, culture and sport; young people who are the potential consumers of “fashion life”. The welfare level of each group is above average.
Another potential segment of the target audience of BFW is the youth, which initially positions itself as an independent unit of the society, which has set its goal to achieve a successful career and a high level of prosperity.
General Information about Belarus Fashion Week
The specific character of fashion events requires a thorough development of the general agenda of the Fashion Week, which includes:
– the official press-conference and the opening ceremony of Belarus Fashion Week;
– daily runway shows at Pavilion BFW and other venues;
– the organization of the sales-exhibition SHOWROOM BFW;
– the maintenance of FASHION STUDY CENTRE (lectures, seminars, workshops);
– the organization of photo exhibitions and film festivals;
– charity event – CHILDREN’S FASHION runway shows;
– the holding of the contest for young designers NEW NAMES BFW;
– the organization of entertainment activities in restaurants, bars and night clubs of the city.
Inseparable from each of the above mentioned events, the advertising campaigns for each partner are being developed and implemented, according to the agreed terms of cooperation.