ASIAN Fashion Week 2014 taking place in Surabaya, Indonesia
ASIAN Fashion Week 2014 would conduct an International Fashion Workshop comprising 25 International Fashion Designers originating from Latin America with upcoming Indonesian Designers for an extraordinary Fashion exchange as follows:
Understanding Indonesian history, culture, traditions & people, its different cultural-perspectives, the exchange & development of collective ideas, forming synergies exploring creative thoughts etc.
Language of Fashion Print
Designs, colours, fabrics used, cuts etc. for accessories, apparels, clothing & garments, handbags, jewelleries, products, shoes.
Experiencing the religion, traditions, festivities & customs developing inspirations for designs and print.
Business Practices & Opportunities
Forming friendships, partnerships & alliances for future development, business development & appreciation, establishing foreign markets for distribution/sales.
Collaboration between Designers Promoting joint co-operations between Latin American & Indonesian Designers, and exploring possibilities for new/potential & up-coming Designers, as well as established Designers.
Internationalized-based Companies Opportunity and possibility presenting the Brand to new & International markets.
Fashion Showcase Presenting the Collections (through Fashion Workshops collaborations) on AFW® Runway highlighting such collaborations.
The International Designers Workshop commences from Aug 1-14, 2014, and consists of the following:
– Airport pick-up & transfers
– Accommodation on sharing basis
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Beverage/s – non-alcoholic)
– Community interaction activities
– Children interaction activities
– Celebrating “Night of Diversity”
– Special Showcase of Culinary skills
– Workshop materials i.e. cloth/s, scissors, pins & threads, iron & board, designing boards, mannequins, and, or any other materials & equipment
– Workshop Photography, Filming & Interviews
– Visits to Markets
– City Tours & Countryside excursions
– Attending AFW® Main Stage & Runway Shows
– Workshop Collections to be presented at Special Workshop Showcase
– Access to all AFW® AfterParties
The International Designers Workshop would be a TV Series Program and promoted worldwide through AFW® associated Media & Press, Satellite service-providers & International Networks.
ASIAN Fashion Week participating Countries include from Afghanistan, Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Bhutan Brunei Cambodia China incl. HK & Macau Georgia India Iran Iraq Israel Japan Jordon Kazakhstan Korea Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Malaysia Maldives Mongolia Myanmar Nepal Oman Pakistan Palestine Philippines Qatar Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore Sri Lanka Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Timor Leste Turkey Turkmenistan United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Vietnam & Yemen.
ASIAN Fashion Week 2014
Aug 15-18, 2014, Ciputra World Surabaya, Surabaya, Indonesia