at the heart of the Creative Economy
Loosely defined, the Creative Industries are at the crossroads of arts, culture, business and technology and use intellectual capital as their primary input. Today´s creative industries range from folk art, festivals, music, books, newspapers, paintings, sculptures and performing arts to more technology-intensive subsectors such as the film industry, TV and radio broadcasting, digital animation and video games, and more service-oriented fields such as architectural and advertising services.
› read more
- The European Fashion Council (EFC) turned 10 years
- Moldova is the 26th member state of the European Fashion Council
- Africa Fashion Reception 2017
- Brazilian Market Guide for entrepreneurs
Europa Regina provides access to information for the international trade community. It’s a resource for designers, retailers, wholesalers and trade professionals.
Business ethics (also corporate ethics) is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
– Craft District, exclusive interior design in Bali, Indonesia
– Get your online discounts here and instantly save money on your purchases.
– Premium link generator upstore. View here.
– More visitors to your website? Buy high-quality web traffic with these experts!
– Read the best 24Option broker review here.
– Great review of iq option binary option broker site I found.
– A2 Hosting: 20X Faster Hosting