Europa Regina provides access to information for the international trade community. It’s a resource for designers, retailers, wholesalers and trade professionals.
Loosely defined, the creative industries are at the crossroads of arts, culture, business and technology and use intellectual capital as their primary input. Today´s creative industries range from folk art, festivals, music, books, newspapers, paintings, sculptures and performing arts to more technology-intensive subsectors such as the film industry, TV and radio broadcasting, digital animation and video games, and more service-oriented fields such as architectural and advertising services.
Creative Industries, at the heart of the Creative Economy
Discover Creative Industry news at Europa Regina, spot Fashion Weeks, Trade Shows, Trends 2015/2016
2015 Warwick Commission report on the Future of Cultural Value
On 17th February 2015 the Warwick Commission has launched its report, Enriching Britain: Culture, Creativity and Growth. The report is the result of a one-year investigation undertaken by a diverse group of cultural leaders, supported by academics from the University of Warwick.
News & Press Releases
- Textile Trends Fall/Winter 2015/16
- PANTONE Color of the year 2015
- in-cosmetics Asia 2015
- Art Brussels Mary Bauermeister presentation
- Tattoo exhibition at Quai Branly Museum
- Art Dubai 2015 features the fair’s most global and innovative programme to date
- MBFWR 30th Anniversary Season
- TEFAF Art Market Report 2015
- Creating Growth – Measuring cultural and creative industries in Europe
- International Women’s Day 2015! Why I Dance
- 2015 Warwick Commission report on the Future of Cultural Value